Key Lime & Coconut

My adventures in the world of food & wine

Monday, March 12, 2007

Just an Update

Some of you have probably noticed that I haven't blogged in a couple of months. Without going into too much detail, I just wanted to give a quick explanation why. My boyfriend of two years and I split up in late January and it's been kind of a rough patch, but things are finally settling back down into normal and I am just now starting to get back into cooking again. I'm going to start blogging again too this week, probably tonight or tomorrow, and of course I'll be hosting Weekend Herb Blogging this weekend for the very first time! A pretty good way to get back into the swing of things, I do believe. So no worries, keylime & coconut is going to be back up and running before you know it. Can't wait to cook with you all again! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Voila!

Iam checking this site from the morning...to see whether there is an update on WHB or not...and here is this gal!!

Don worry gal, you have got a Delicious and great way to resume back..!! Taste and drool!! :))

3:38 PM  
Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

I know you're going to be a great host for WHB. Sorry to hear you've been going through a rough time (been there!) but I'm glad things are getting better.

11:49 PM  
Blogger FH said...

Sorry about break up and glad to hear that you are doing better now!:))
Just came here to get your URL and will be back with a beautiful dish for ya.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Ros said...

Sorry to hear you didn't have a great start to the year but I'm so glad you've decided to start blogging again.

I hadn't come across your blog until you decided to host WHB but I suspect I may become a regular visitor now. It's always nice to find another student food blogger!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home