Key Lime & Coconut

My adventures in the world of food & wine

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Pre-Exam Comfort Food

My property law exam kicked my butt in a serious and extremely depressing way. The night before the exam, I pre-emptively comforted myself with leftover chipotle chicken stew and a delicious Grilled Cheese x3. My one and only study break that day had been a dash down to the corner market to buy myself some interesting cheeses for this very purpose. I ended up with:
Grilled Cheese x3


You don't really need me to tell you how to make grilled cheese, do you? Just pick some cheeses you like. Don't be afraid to experiment. Delight in the greasy goodness.

Apologies regarding the delay in the posting of this post. I originally intended to post it on Sunday night, before the exam. Now it's Tuesday. Blogger hates me. First it gave me font problems. With this post, it was the picture. What's next?!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely grilled cheese and as you said...comfort food in times of need. I hope you didn't do as bad as you thought on your tests! I'm sure you did just fine.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Rachel Rubin said...

oh wow! i just got some yummy cheese and I just cut a chunk and nosh on it with some grapes. I couldn't really think of anything to cook with it. Grilled cheese would be amazing! Thanks :)

10:13 PM  
Blogger Brilynn said...

Blogger is currently driving me crazy and now all I want is a super thick grilled cheese...

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home