Key Lime & Coconut

My adventures in the world of food & wine

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Law School = Junk Food

It's been a busy week. I haven't been cooking because almost every night I've been to a meeting where I've been fed something or other. Indian food, Thai food... tonight I'm going to an Environmental Law Review meeting and I'm pretty sure we're having pizza.

But that doesn't mean I haven't been eating anything at home. This week I've been staying up late at night attempting to work on a brief that's due soon. Here's a photo summary of what I've been relying on for sustenance.



(Note that the thing in the blue plastic wrap is a hunk of raw cookie dough that I've been eating with my bare hands.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Janie said...

um what is wrong with eating raw cookies dough with your bare hands?

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...the brain does run on glucose!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home