By Popular Request
All right people, here's the recipe for my super duper pumpkin tiramisu. This is seriously one of the easiest desserts I have ever made. No baking, no fuss. And feel free to be generous with the booze.
(courtesy of Bon Appetit)
- 1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- One 8-oz container mascarpone cheese
- One 15-oz can pure pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 tsp each cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg)
- Two 3-oz (or one 7-oz) package halved ladyfingers
- 4 T rum, divided
- 2 oz crushed amaretti cookies
After the holidays, it's back to healthy eating for me. Keep an eye out for South Beach friendly recipes this week (and possibly next week).