Key Lime & Coconut

My adventures in the world of food & wine

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving dinner was delicious! I ate until my tummy hurt, but even so, I doubt I consumed the 4500 calories that the average American eats at Thanksgiving dinner. (Isn't that number absurd?) I forgot to take a picture of the crab crostini, but here are some pictures of what we ate. I might post recipes later on, but right now I am just too tired from all the tryptophan.

Butternut Squash and Apple Bisque
My plate! Clockwise from top: Cauliflower with Mustard-Lemon Butter, Roasted Green Beans and Radicchio with Garlic, Roasted Turkey with Port Wine Gravy, and Caramelized Shallot & Sage Mashed Potatoes. Mmm mmm good!
Pumpkin Tiramisu (so good it deserves 2 pictures!)
Now if only the Bucs-Cowboys football game had turned out as well as the food...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pumpkin tiramisu! I'm waiting for the recipe...

4:06 PM  
Blogger Brilynn said...

That pumpkin tiramisu deserves about 20 pictures!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home