Key Lime & Coconut

My adventures in the world of food & wine

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Best Curried Chicken Salad on Earth

I was just reminiscing about a curried chicken salad that I made for lunch the other day. It was truly the best curried chicken salad I've ever had (not that my experiences with curried chicken salad are hugely extensive). I made up the recipe myself, which is one reason I was so delighted by the way it turned out. It took a grand total of, oh, about 30 seconds, too - super quick and easy. I don't have a picture, unfortunately, but here's the recipe:

Best Curried Chicken Salad on Earth

1 package pre-cooked chicken breast pieces (e.g. Perdue Short Cuts)
1/2 green bell pepper, diced into bite-sized pieces
2 big spoonfuls lite mayonnaise
1 heaping tsp curry powder
1 tsp minced fresh ginger
Generous squeeze lime juice (from 1/2 fresh lime)
Cayenne pepper to taste

Just throw everything in a bowl and combine. Serve on a bed of salad greens. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home